Skip to Main Content

Alternative Formats Service

How do I access the service?

Students must make initial contact for the alternative formats service through Access Solent. This facilitates a full discussion of the student's needs and how these needs might be met with existing help options. If alternative formats are found to be necessary, the student is referred to the service by Access Solent and the service will contact the student by email to discuss what is needed.